Monday, January 09, 2012

Taming the Frizz

Anyone of you who actually knows me knows I have crazy thick hair, wavy - not curly, not straight. It's been a struggle my entire life to tame my crazy mane. I have tried so many different products throughout the years and finally settled on the amazing. I found S Factor smoothing lusterizer for my straight hair. Now here is the problem...$$$$$$$$$$

Living in a small town I have found quickly that its hard to find my hair stuff and good deals. I used to buy via Ulta buy one get one free sales. Walmart has no such deals. Not to mention our budget has changed a lot, so pricey products are no longer an option. I went on a hunt for the perfect CHEAP product, a scary adventure considering the many bad hair days and wasted partly-used bottles these trials to. But it was all worth it.



Pantene Medium-Thick Straighten and Smooth Creme
Pros: price is a lot less and tames frizz well, doesn't leave glittery-looking stuff on your hands like S Factor does
Cons: Does not smell nearly as wonderful as S Factor (but it doesn't smell bad either)

No comments: