Tuesday, August 07, 2012

CaminoPro COMPLETE Fruit

First of all, let me say that since my last review of the Peanut Butter flavored bars, I've decided I love them. Cambrooke is brilliant. If you didn't see my edit on that review, the "fresh" bars (not mailed in 100+ temps) were creamy and amazing. I'll have to wait until temp drops to order more.

Fruit Bar in the Car- great for on the go

That being said, I was not a fan of the fruit frenzy bars. I saved this one for a road trip to the city. I figured it would be great for a formula on the go. And it was very convenient. The flavor was good...it tasted like some sort of cereal bar with white chocolate coating.

However, I slightly overreacted to the texture. No one told me it had crunchy somethings inside. I'm not entirely sure what it was (fruit? nuts?) I am sure many people will like this bar...for the record I just don't do textures well. If you like fruit flavor you will probably like this bar. But personally, I'll stick with the peanut butter :)
chunky texture things- eww :(

1 comment:

Michal said...

I found your blog several weeks ago through pku.com, I think you're doing a great job - keep it going!
I hope one day it will possible in my country to have such wide variety of PKU products and formulas to choose between bar flavors; but until that moment, I'll be visiting your blog from time to time, to read about the things unavailable in other parts of world ;) Cheers! :)