Monday, July 16, 2012

My own backyard

One of my favorite things about a house in a small-town neighborhood is that we have REAL trees. I loved the city, but most my friends who lived in houses had only a few trees in their yard if any, and most trees were not even 10 ft tall. Our yard has huge trees and a few smaller trees. We loved this when we bought the house last summer. This summer, now that there is no insane drought, we learned how great our trees really are...all our smaller trees are flowering trees and we even have some rose bushes. I love going out to our back yard and seeing all these beautiful flowers! We truly are blessed.
Enjoy the pictures.



Crape Myrtle - light pink
Rose of Sharon Close up
Rose of Sharon tree
Crape Myrtle - darker pink
Red roses...they smell great too
Pink roses too- my hubby picked this one for me :)

No comments: