Wednesday, February 01, 2012

BetterMilk Fudgsicles

A PKU post
After my horrible experience with the hot chocolate formula, I was hesitant to try any other recipes. But I reasoned with myself and decided if I like my formula really cold, what could be better than in Fudgsicle form. I had fun taking pictures this time and was actually excited to try them- until they were frozen and ready. Then I started making excuses, tons of them. Finally, only because my husband would get tired of seeing them in the freezer, I gave in. The flavor was pretty good, but the after taste still lingered a bit.

I decided that I don't want to sip my formula slowly or eat my formula in any recipe type form- I just like to get it over with fast. I also like it to taste the same everyday. So I won't be venturing out toward any more recipes. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't at least try a few. Maybe you aren't as picky as me!
Ingredients
It looked like "normal" pudding
Don't use this popsicle-maker set - it didn't work well. I had to use a spoon!

No comments: