Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Reflections

All in all, I'd say 2011 was a pretty amazing year...perhaps one of the most exciting of my life so far. I was very blessed this year. TONS happened, but here are the highlights:
got engaged and married
changed my name
added some great in-laws to my life
plus got niece and nephew
saw tons of family and friends I hadn't seen in years at showers and wedding festivities
got tons of new stuff via wedding gifts
quit my job that I had for almost 6 years
bought our first house
moved to a small town
made a lot of new friends
learned how to cook real meals (aka meat)
went to Romania
went to NYC
went to Colorado
went to California
went to Playa del Carmen for our honeymoon
AND got the most amazing husband in the world that at a little shy of 4 months of marriage, I still fall more in love with each day.

Last year, I was very content with my job, apartment, singleness, and just about everything else. God had other things in mind. Now that my life looks NOTHING like it did a little over a year ago, I have no idea what to expect in 2012, but looking forward to the unexpected!

No comments: